As a Christian woman, how much time would you say you spend reading the bible? Everyday? Once a week on Sundays? Once a month? Hardly ever?
What do you think keeps Christians from reading the bible regularly? What hinders you? Some of the most commonly googled questions in regard to this topic include:
- Why is it so hard for me to read the bible?
- Why do I struggle to read the bible?
- Why do I get bored when reading the bible?
- How can I easily understand the bible?
- How do you spend time with God when you don’t want to?
- Is it a sin to not read the bible?
If you have encountered any of these questions from others, or if they have ever crossed your mind, then this is the post for you. We will look at seven main reasons why Christians don’t read the Bible regularly, and how to combat each of them.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
How We View the Bible Matters
Before we dive into the reasons why…