The Daily Fountain Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 1 September 2022 – Whose Servant Are You?
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
TOPIC: Whose Servant Are You?
TEXT: Romans 6:15 – 23 (NKJV)
- What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!
- Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin [leading] to death, or of obedience [leading] to righteousness?
- But God be thanked that [though] you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered.
- And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.
- I speak in human [terms] because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members [as] slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness [leading] to [more] lawlessness, so now present your members [as] slaves [of] righteousness for holiness.
- For when you were slaves of…