The Daily Fountain Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 21 September 2022 – Sons And Heirs Of God
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
TOPIC: Sons And Heirs Of God
READ: Galatians 4:1-6 (NKJV)
- Now I say [that] the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all,
- but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father.
- Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world.
- But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
- to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
- And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”
In today’s lesson, Paul made it explicit that when the Galatians and indeed all men were helpless children, they were under the servitude of the law. When they believed…