The Daily Fountain Devotional of the Church Of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) 6 September 2022 – Ever Enduring Love Of Christ
Click HERE to Read Previous MESSAGES
TOPIC: Ever Enduring Love Of Christ
TEXT: Romans 8:31-39 (NKJV)
- What then shall we say to these things? If God [is] for us, who [can be] against us?
- He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
- Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? [It is] God who justifies.
- Who [is] he who condemns? [It is] Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
- Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [Shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
- As it is written: “For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”
- Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who…