Here’s a great memorization game covering the events of Easter Week, with all the events spelled out for you to share. While it’s an Easter game, it’s also a game of what it feels like to not know where God is taking you! As the apostles did during Easter Week, your children will learn that it’s all good when it’s in God’s hands.
• Palm Sunday/Easter game pieces (PDF)
• Two blindfolds
• Scotch tape
1. Print out two copies of the game add-on and cut up the pieces along the dotted lines.
2. Place each set at the opposite ends of the working table.
1. Divide the class into two teams.
2. Start with the pieces in order on each table. Make sure students understand what happened in each part of Easter Week as follows:
• Palm Sunday: Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, and many people put palm branches down for the donkey to walk on as a show of respect for Jesus. Many people thought he was the Messiah, coming to…