As St. Patrick is most famous for his teaching about the Trinity using a shamrock, this St. Patrick’s Day Craft is most appropriate to keep the message fresh. It is a very easy craft requiring basic supply-closet materials.
Father, Son, Holy Spirit Trinity Shamrocks (St. Patrick’s Day Craft)
– Green, yellow, white and red construction paper
– Card stock, any color
– Popsicle sticks
– Stick glue
Using the cardstock, make templates for the clover leaves (heart-shaped), the cross, dove and heart.
1. Trace around the templates and cut out the three leaves and three shapes that go on top.
2. Glue all pieces as shown and attach the stick.
3. Color the stick green using crayons.
4. Go over the three-in-one concept of the Trinity with the kids while they are working! Use the Bible lesson and snack below as an additional reference, if necessary!
Homemade Lemonade & Shamrock Cookies (Trinity…