This week we will be working our way through Michigan. That’s the team up top on an early morning walk to the Peninsula Lighthouse near Rapid River. It’s been glorious here with the people we’ve spent time with and some new folks we met. Also, Sara and I were the only ones in the RV Park we’ve had for the last two days. In the woods, all by ourselves. It was great!
Today we’ll move to Mackinaw City and the day after to Traverse City. Everything is going well for the RV, for which we are grateful. The problems have been sorted out.
The itinerary we’re looking at now looks something like this:
- September 21-22: Traverse City
- September 23-27: We’ll be in southern Michigan and hanging out with folks near Grand Rapids, perhaps Kalamazoo, and on Sunday/Monday be in South Bend, IN with Gil Michel and his fellowship
- September 28-30: Indianapolis, Indiana
- October 1-2ish: Columbus, OH area
- October 3ish-10: Big Prairie, OH with Harvey, Monica, & Company
Beyond that, we have no idea yet…